Mar 27, 2022

I Need to Start Blogging Again

Ukraine lies heavy on my heart. I need to start blogging about it. If even one person reads and can join me in praying, then it is worth it.

I have updated the header with a beautiful picture (taken by Polina Rytova) of a wheat field in Eastern Ukraine.

I listened to President Biden's speech in Warsaw this afternoon, maybe one of his best speeches. I was shocked by the way he ended it, so was the White House as they back pedaled and said he was not speaking about regime change. The more I've thought about it I think he spoke from his heart:

"A dictator bent on rebuilding an empire will never erase a people's love for liberty. Brutality will never grind down their will to be free. Ukraine will never be a victory for Russia, for free people refuse to live in a world of hopelessness and darkness. We will have a different future, a brighter future, rooted in democracy and principle, hope and light. Of decency and dignity and freedom and possibilities. For God's sake, this man cannot remain in power."

 I have been very frustrated that we aren't doing more to help Ukraine. I think President Zelenskyy is too. He has shown remarkable restraint. Here is his nightly broadcast to the citizens of Ukraine:


I've also been forcing myself to pray for Putin. It is so easy to hate him.


Слава Україні






No comments:

Post a Comment