Jan 28, 2013

Care Guide from Ann

About a year ago and a half ago I discovered the incredible book, One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are by Ann Voskamp.  Her writing is like no other that I have ever read before.  I dare you to find this book and read it.

I also read her blog, A Holy Experience as often as she updates it, which is quite regularly.  Not once, I am not exaggerating, not once, have I been able to finish reading it without tears welling up. Her writing deeply and profoundly touches me.

A couple of days ago she posted  Your Care Guide: 25 Point Manifesto for Sanity in 2013 and I knew immediately I wanted to share it here.


If you click on the Care Guide link above you will be taken to her blog where she explains each of the 25 points. Please join me in implementing them. I believe it will change how we live each day.







1 comment:

  1. I missed this one. Thanks for sharing. Really great reminders here.

    ReplyDelete