Apr 11, 2022

What 60 Minutes Didn't Include

After spending almost every waking minute this weekend pouring over any piece of information I could find about Ukraine, the 60 Minutes interview with President Zelenskyy was a calm way for my weekend of insatiable research to come to an end.

Did you watch it? If not, you can watch it here: 60 Minutes Zelenskyy Interview

They didn't include the following two videos in the prime time interview. They are only a few minutes and worth watching.






I downloaded Duolingo on Monday and have completed 7 days of teaching myself Ukrainian. I don't know why, I just feel like I'm supposed to. After the war is over, my husband and I are going to visit Ukraine. Who knows, maybe we'll end up moving there. It is very difficult! But I am going to persevere.

In my searches on YouTube I discovered a young Ukrainian woman, Inna Sopronchuk and her business, Speak Ukrainian. The next class starts at the end of this month but is full. I am hoping to take it when the next one is offered. 

In the video below she shares about fleeing Kherson just ten days ago. Her husband is fighting in the military and she is alone. Please pray for her.



She is raising money to help her country. Please check out: "Buy a T-Shirt and Save a Ukrainian Life"

No comments:

Post a Comment