Feb 12, 2013

The Hobbit, Laughter, and Work?


Joy Dare
Continuing to count 1000 gifts in 2013

Sunday, February 10
3 times you heard laughter today
Gifts 60, 61, and 62

While seeing that movie The Hobbit  for the umpteenth time yesterday afternoon, the laughter of the young boy sitting behind me, at all the appropriate funny parts of the movie, reminding me that it truly is a story for children. (Which is probably one of the reasons I'm so drawn to it -- I'm still a child at heart!)

Martin Freeman and Richard Armitage with Legos of their characters from  The Hobbit -- children at heart?







Monday, February 11
3 gifts in working


63.  The job I have had for 15 years this year.
64.  Thankful that this job has evolved over the years, allowing me and challenging me to grow.
65.  My coworkers who are my extended family.






The child in you, like all children, loves to laugh, 
to be around people who can laugh at themselves and life. 
Children instinctively know that the more laughter we have in our lives, the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment